Information we collect
When we ask you to provide personal information, we will clearly inform you of what information it is and the reasons why we need to obtain it.
The collected data includes the IP address, the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the date and time of the visit, the pages visited. This information is not associated with personally identifiable data. We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements on the website, and collect demographic data.
When you contact us, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message you send us, any attachments you may include, and any other information you choose to provide us with.
How we use your information
We use the data we collect in multiple ways, including to ensure the proper functioning of our website, improve it by personalizing and adding new features, as well as to understand how you use it. We also use this information to develop new products and services, communicate directly with you or via our partners, send you emails, conduct research, prevent fraud, and carry out marketing and promotional activities.
User file management and retention
We ensure the security of your files through several measures. First, we use a secure SSL connection and end-to-end AES-256 encryption to protect your data on our servers. Once the conversion is done, we permanently delete your data and history. We do not analyze or use your data for statistical purposes. We also do not share your data with third parties.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like all other websites, Convertall uses "cookies". These files are used to store data such as visitor preferences and pages they have viewed on the site. The information collected is then used to enhance the user experience by customizing the website content based on their browser and other information related to their visit.
Google Adsense (Dart) Cookie
You can disable cookies by accessing your browser's options. For more specific information on managing cookies with a particular web browser, you can consult its respective website.
Google Analytics Cookie
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under CCPA, California consumers have the right to :
- Request a business that collects their personal data to disclose the categories and specific personal data collected about them.
- Request a business to delete all personal data that it has collected about them.
- Request a business that sells their personal data not to sell that data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We have one month to respond to you once you have made a request.
Data Protection Rights under GDPR
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. As a user, you have the following rights :
- The right to access : You can request copies of your personal data. We reserve the right to charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification : You can request the correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. You can also request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure : You can request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You can request the restriction of processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability : You can request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We have one month to respond to you once you make a request.
Information about Children
We also consider protecting children when using the internet to be an important priority. We recommend that parents and guardians monitor and guide their children's online activity.
It should be noted that Convertall does not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will take the necessary steps to promptly remove such information from our records.